“Get out of your country, from your family and from your father’s house to a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Genesis 12:1-3
BIBLICAL PROPHECY FULFILLED
The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.
The ingathering of Israel is a biblical promise that can be found in the pages of the Holy Scriptures in the Torah (5 books of Moses) and the books of the Prophets.
When the people of Israel disobeyed the commandments of God in the Torah, they forfeited their homeland and were exiled to the surrounding nations. The LORD God scattered them away. However, in exile; prophets like Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah and many more encouraged the people of Israel with a promise of a gathering of the exiles back to the their land. This was the hope and longing of the Jewish heart even back then in Bible times as we read in this touching Psalm of 137.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. We hung our harps upon the willows in the midst of it. For there those who carried us away captive asked of us a song, and those who plundered us requested mirth, Saying, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!” How shall we sing the Lord’s song In a foreign land? If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill! If I do not remember you, let my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth— If I do not exalt Jerusalem above my chief joy. ( Psalm 137:1-6)
In 1948, the year of the creation of the State of Israel there were approximately 800,000 living in the Holy land and 80% were Jewish. The State of Israel is now 73 years old and has an estimated population of 9 million with almost 75% are Jews. Today, the ingathering is still happening and many are making their way back to their homeland.
SCRIPTURES ABOUT THE INGATHERING
- Deuteronomy 30:1-5 “Now it shall come to pass, when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the Lord your God drives you, and you return to the Lord your God and obey His voice, according to all that I command you today, you and your children, with all your heart and with all your soul, that the Lord your God will bring you back from captivity, and have compassion on you, and gather you again from all the nations where the Lord your God has scattered you. If any of you are driven out to the farthest parts under heaven, from there the Lord your God will gather you, and from there He will bring you. Then the Lord your God will bring you to the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it. He will prosper you and multiply you more than your fathers.
- Isaiah 11:11-12 “It shall come to pass in that day That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people who are left, from Assyria and Egypt, from Pathros and Cush, from Elam and Shinar, from Hamath and the islands of the sea. He will set up a banner for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.”
- Jeremiah 29:14 “I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.”
- Ezekiel 20:41-42 “I will accept you as a sweet aroma when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you have been scattered; and I will be hallowed in you before the Gentiles. Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for which I raised My hand in an oath to give to your fathers.”
- Ezekiel 11:17 “Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.”
ICEJ AND ALIYAH
Since the founding of ICEJ in September 1980, the ICEJ has assisted more than 150,000 Jews to make Aliyah to the Holy Land. That represents more than ten percent of the Jews who made the journey home to Holy Land in the past four decades. They are coming from the north, south, east and west – just as the Bible promises.
The ICEJ has engaged in a wide variety of Aliyah efforts, working closely with other Agencies and other partners to help with the historic Jewish return. In addition, the Christian Embassy also has provided generous assistance towards Absorption projects that have helped tens of thousands of new Jewish immigrants settle into their new homes and integrate into Israeli society.
In Isaiah 49:22, the Lord says: “Behold, I will lift My hand in an oath to the nations, and set up My standard for the peoples; They shall bring your sons in their arms, and your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders.” So we are invited by God to play a key prophetic role in the great ingathering of the ancient people of the Holy Land in our day. Please join us by supporting the ICEJ’s Aliyah efforts!
BE A PART OF THIS MODERN DAY MIRACLE! Send your most generous gift today and participate in this prophetic fulfillment!
ALIYAH TRAVEL COST
Flight costs vary from $700 average cost in the Former Soviet Union to $1,000 for the Bnei Menashe in India to $1,300 for the Ethiopians. An average of $1000 is required to bring home an olim (refering to person who make aliyah).
ALIYAH INTERGRATION AID
1.Mentoring for struggling new immigrant families
Estimated cost required per family:
$5,000 for immigrant families who have been in the country for some time and who need support to get off of welfare programs and move toward economic independence.
$2,500 for is needed for newly arrived immigrants only 2-6 months in the land who are just getting established.
2.Strengthening Single Parent Families
Critical Needs of Families such as home furnishings, after school activities, courses, and private tutoring for children. USD $37,500/$625 per woman.
Cost Requested for Vocational Training, Soft Skills Training & Job Placement: USD $12,500 (1 course)3.
3.Mentoring towards Excellence for Ethiopian Students
A recommended average gift per student participation would be $1,500, though some students require more or less assistance depending on their unique situation. This average calculation will help provide the programming/network and meet needs of various students according to the holistic approach described above.
4.Educational Enrichment for Ethiopian Youth
Support one youth center for the school year: $22,960/cost per student: $1,435
5.Vocational Training/Hebrew Classes for New Immigrants
Professional Course/Informal Education Cost per participant per year: $2,100 Our goal is to assist 70 students: $147,000
About 70-80 students participate in these programs each year, though the numbers may vary.
SEND YOUR OFFERING FOR ALIYAH
YOU ARE CHOOSING TO MAKE YOUR DONATION THROUGH ICEJ WORK HUB
OFF LINE PAYMENT BANK IN DETAILS
ACCOUNT NAME: ICEJ WORK HUB
ACCOUNT NO : PBB 3224333616
PLEASE SEND YOUR RECEIPT WITH FULL DETAILS OF NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER TO EMAIL OR WHATSAPP 0125576383